Get your tix for Salem's Newest, Largest, Longest Underground HAUNTED Attraction!
An old, forgotten Museum has recently been discovered directly below
the original site of The Salem Witch Trials!
The museum was originally built by a wealthy Salem Merchant who gathered
“strange oddities” and mythical objects from around the world. Most would not venture into this “museum” so it was always a mystery as to what was down there..
During the Great Salem fire of 1914, the Building was burned to the ground, and the Merchant perished in the fire. The building toppled and the mansion was in ruin.
The museum was thought to be lost as well, but Gallows Hill recently discovered a single room in the adjoining basement, containing artifacts from the Merchants collection, including a portrait of the Merchant and some strange oddities. After some preparation, the room is now open for viewing, giving visitors a glimpse into this Lost Museum.
But beware… for supernatural forces are at work. Many may enter, but not all will leave…
The Lost Museum!